The customer wanted to design the cloud architecture that was scalable, offered 100% automation, flexibility of open-source components and that could be integrated with a wide range of business systems too. The goal was to make the platform extremely cost effective and to deliver the best ROI to compete effectively.
In just under 8 months, the customer has scaled their cloud business to 3x and are delighting their customers with an online digital marketplace with 100% automation, self-provisioning and many other unique features.
- 300+ Enterprise and SMB Customers
- 200% Quarter-on-Quarter Revenue Growth
- 500+ Customer VM Workloads
To accommodate the diverse customer’s requirements, we took a different approach to enable the customer to comfortably compete in an already established cloud market.
- The entire cloud set up is built on open-source technologies
- The entire cloud setup is delivered in a managed services model eliminating the need to invest in a large in-house cloud operations team
- Self-serviced & automated using the apiculus cloud management platform
- Deep integration with their existing CRM systems to enable 100% automation of these business processes too
IndiQus continues to support the entire infrastructure with a 99.99% uptime and continuous delivery of technical, financial and operational use cases via apiculus.